Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hot Bod, Here I come!

I finally decided to do something about the bulk I have put on over the years, so here I am . Decided to document my workouts here, so I can have accountability. IF I have a spot to report my workouts after I do them, it will be a better reward than chocolate.
OK, so, maybe not. But at least it is less fattening.

It has been exactly two weeks since I started working out, after a hiatus since August of 2002.
I haven't felt the need to take a day off. I have been sleeping better, and it has become much easier to pick up my kids, especially when I have to hold Boomer in one arm.


Today I did 25 minutes of cardio and worked my arms and butt with weights. Total of 45 minutes.

I feel good.

My lower back is still stiff, I hope it will loosen up as I move my body more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home