Monday, August 27, 2007


Our anniversary turned out to be period hell. I spent half the day in a fetal position, bleeding and cramping so badly that it was pretty scary. I finally gave in and took Aleve again, even though I had decided to stay away from it. But when you are desperate and in pain, and you are scaring your family, you have no choice.


So, I took the pills, got dressed, and went to lunch. While it was wonderful, part of me just wanted to go back home and get back into bed.


I have made an appointment to remove my IUD. I do not know if that is what is causing the problems (the first time around, I had no issues with the Paragard) but I've got to take this thing out and see if there's any improvement.
The good news is, my back and neck pains are 98% gone. I had a little hip pain today, and that is it.
I think I'm good to go back to Pilates next week. I'd do the happy dance, but I'm too tired and headed for bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Oh you poor thing. You think it is the IUD? Interesting. When I had my IUD debacle, I researched this and so, so many women claim that their IUD caused awful periods. Such a difficult symptom to endure. How long have you had it in? Hugs to you - happy anniversary :).

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home