Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Real Age- Calculation Results




Today, August 14, 2007, your RealAge, ROSE, is 41.8!

Your RealAge was calculated by assessing over 100 different health factors, from lifestyle to genetics to medical history. The factors that are aging you, the costs, are
counterbalanced by the things you are doing right.


Take the Realage.com test

Well, hell. I'll take that, especially when I had such a crappy X-ray evaluation at the chiropractor's today!

Last vertebrae show degeneration (degeneration!) spinal curvature is, I quote Dr. Z., "horrible." I have a touch of scoliosis, I have compression in my mid-back, plus bone spurs, and a crooked neck with more bone spurs. Oh, yeah, and an unbalanced pelvis, too. Woohoo!

No wonder everything hurts.

The good news: it can be managed, I can get to where I am out of pain, and if I take care of myself, it won't get any worse.

The bad news: I have to go to treatment 3 times a week for 8 weeks, and I can't exercise at all for a while. And, it's gonna hurt more at first, because he says things have healed improperly, and those adhesions have to be broken before we get them healed again, properly, so I can get some flexibility in my spine.

Maybe the rest of me is 41.8 My spine-- bah--I'm too sexy for my spine!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home