Saturday, August 11, 2007

Movelat (did they intend to have it sound like Move a lot?)


While going medicine cabinet diving this afternoon, I found some Movelat cream that I brought back from Europe for my mom, who has a bad knee. Of course, she refused to even try it, and then moved to Arizona (um, not because of the cream) so here the unopened tube sat.

Today I tried it. I thought I was just imagining that it does work, but apparently, it is a topical prostaglandin blocker.



I am nervous about this prostaglandin blocker thing. Who would have thought that a chemical in your body that causes uterine contractions, pain and inflammation would also protect the stomach lining from acid damage and support the platelets and blood clotting?

The human body never ceases to amaze me. I should have gone ahead and tried for medical school.

Anyway... the hip is slightly better. But aside from taking the boys to the park this morning, I did almost nothing. Spent a lot of time off my feet. And even more time thinking about things I don't have time to write about right now, because it is my bedtime.

My little curly-haired alarm "clock" wakes up at 7AM sharp. I want to be rested and all smiles when I head, sleepy-eyed, to his crib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home