Thursday, August 02, 2007

I thumb my nose at tampons and pads


When I go to the store nowadays, I shake my head and sneer at the endless products in the feminine hygiene aisle. Not because I have entered menopause. That will not happen for a couple of years, going by my family history.


I have discovered the Mooncup UK.


I am no longer in period hell every few weeks. Bye bye, endless tampons in 3 sizes, pads of all kinds, fear of running out, of leaving lord knows what gross thing, or even applicator, for someone to discover in the trash. No more leaks, no more dryness, no more feeling of pressure from that awful tampon pushing on my cervix. My only regret is that I didn't find out about this wonderful invention until last month.


Yesterday, I put it to good use when I worked out with Mari for an hour. She is working me harder and harder. Had me doing push ups with my shins on an exercise ball, as in the above pic.
This, after various other positions seemed easy to me. Well, shin/ball push ups are evil. I squeezed out five.
By Tuesday next week, I intend to be able to do ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home