Wednesday, July 18, 2007

One more under my belt-- makes 9 Pilates lessons


Today I got to see my Mari.

I am so fortunate to have found this wonderful woman. She micromanages, that is, she makes sure every inch of your form is perfect when performing an exercise. I could not believe how fast the time flew by with her-- and she kept me for an hour and 20 minutes.

At the end of the session, she had me do knee push-ups. Made me smile, how she positioned each body part just so. She had me do several, just to see how I do, and pronounced me strong. I smiled and told her that, no, I used to be able to do 25 full push-ups, not the knee ones. Thing is, if she said that, then I suppose most "beginners" can't do push-ups. So I'm good.

My injury is still bothering me. Mari knows about it, so I am not afraid to work out with this problem.

Tomorrow I have another session with her. I am already looking forward to it.

I bought two pairs of these wonderful Toe Sox. Not only do they take away the gross factor (I hate exercicisng barefoot where others have also done so) but they improve your grip and feel really nice on the feet.

I also have decided on what Reformer I am going to get, when I feel I do deserve it.

This one. OMG. Drool, drool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home