Sunday, July 15, 2007

Forget the Advil...pass the Aleve!


Not good. My hip flexor is shot, so is my right lower back, and the backs of my knees hurt.

I have determined that, sadly, my injuries are coming from using my rowing machine. So, I guess it will have to go, even though it is a wonderful piece of equipment that still has a lot of use on it. I will sell it and start my Reformer Fund.

The injuries didn't stop me today, though.
I did Mari Windsor's ab sculpting DVD. I found that, trying to do them correctly, I was unable to do some of the ab exercises. For me, this was humbling, as I never thought I had a problem before, with any DVD. Now that I know some technique, though, I realized that it would be impossible to sit up from lying down without "cheating" and using muscles I was not supposed to use, ie, back muscles that could get seriously hurt.

So, I grunted through, did the best I could, enjoyed Stefan and Boom, who, of course, had to show up and participate, too. After a while, Boom declared that "this is too hard, I can't do this anymore." Stefan would get in my face, saying, "HI, MAMA!"

LOL.
I do so love my boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home