Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Draggin' Butt


Well, I tried the advice in yesterday's article. Worked out, hard, at 10AM. The result? I have been draggin' major butt for over three hours now.

I will not do it again. Working out in the morning is *not* for me, does *not* give me an energy boost. On the contrary, it seems to absolutely drain me, and I am no good for the rest of the day.

Right now, I am parked on my bed, shopping (just placed an order for Peet's Holiday Blend-- sounds very special this year!) while Boomer watches Tom and Jerry. This is the time of day when everyone rests in our household. Boom used to nap, but now he likes to relax and watch TV, which is even better for me, because I really miss my kids when they're asleep.

In about 15 minutes, I'm putting Stefan in my Hip Baby, and taking both boys for a nice walk around the neighborhood so I can wake up! Tomorrow it will rain, so this is our chance to get outside and enjoy the wonderful fall weather. I have been keeping the windows open all day long. Absolute bliss. The smell of leaves and earth is something I cherish, every year. I love fall.

And I love the new crop apples. If you have not yet tried organic Gala apples, you are missing a wonderful treat for your taste buds. The conventionally farmed Galas are good, too, but the organic are exceptional.

All in all, I'm doing pretty well, I guess.


Feeling very blessed, and liking being me.

Wow, I can't believe I just said that.

Took me many decades to get to this point. It sure is nice to be here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I feel drained if I workout in the AM as well. Wonder why that is?

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home