Saturday, October 22, 2005

"Mama kicked her butt!"

As repeated by Boomer, after my husband commented when he saw me emerging from the basement after an hour of hell.

I worked so hard that I literally saw stars. My husband visited, watched me bench press, and said I looked like the Arnold poster.

I told him it was easy to push so hard, when your son had just scribbled with ballpoint pen all over the ottoman of your Avantglide leather rocker glider. I adoringly ordered that chair when I was pregnant in 2002, to breastfeed my firstborn. It has enormous sentimental value.

The scribbling came off with Goof Off, but so did some of the leather stain :/

Better to take it out on the weights than on my Boomer.

Maybe I overdid the weights, because I seriously feel like throwing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home