Monday, October 17, 2005

See Rose Run

Exercise today was 15 minutes of running after Boomer, in circles around the deck, holding Stefan. It was fun. I would have liked to do more, but that was all I could fit in.
Between running around for the house (today I had to go purchase outdoor motion sensor lighting) and my mama duties, plus the magazine editor gig, I am swamped. I literally run around the kitchen, fixing meals, so I can get back to other work.

I have so little time that I purchased 3 bras online, because I went to Victoria's Secret last week and there was a long line. Bah. Forget it! Out I walked. I ordered an Ipex bra (awesome, zero show of nipple, but their price is shameless!) and an exercise bra. And, I got free shipping. Woohoo! Can't beat it being brought to your door, free of charge.

We went to Cleveland on Sunday and I have not recovered yet. These day trips are very tiring, especially since kids do not understand that they have to sit in the car seat-- and they cry. Their crying does something to me, physically. Triggers fight-or-flight like you wouldn't believe. Stefan had his moments, and so did Boomer. Thank goodness they weren't long-lasting.

Today I said I'd go to bed early, yet here I am, at 11:30, after 2 hours of unsuccessful surfing for bedroom furniture. What I am finding is either too Spartan or too ornate. What I would like is something in between.

I'm hungry. Didn't eat much today. Tomorrow I will do better. Eat more, exercise with weights. And see my friend Tanita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home