Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Preschool Disappointment

I..am...wiped.
I have been up and running since 5AM, and both boys went to sleep at 9PM tonight, for some reason. I really hope Stefan sleeps in tomorrow; I was so fried that I couldn't even think about exercise.
Exercise, today, was spotting my little one, who is determined as hell to walk, no matter what it takes, how many bumps he gets, or whom he scalps. He pulled out so much of my hair today that I am considering wearing a Speedo bathing cap when I am around this child. By the time he gets profficient, I could very well end up bald. :/
I am too tired to write, in detail, about the disappointment in the preschool we saw today. Think green, snotty noses, cramped, *hot,* rooms, kids who looked bored. The owner, who seemed so arrogant on the phone and had told me that she needs to interview me, was not even there. Apparently, our appointment was so important that she decided to leave on an errand.
I had such high expectations. I could not run home fast enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home