Sunday, November 13, 2005

Off to the basement

I am tired, and I don' wanna. I want to go to bed and just sleep. Coffee didn't help perk me up this morning. Neither did the juice, or the whole wheat bagel.

My husband set a good example and kicked some serious butt downstairs.

My turn.

I'm going to put on my new (OK, vintage) World Gym t-shirt, and join the perpetually grimacing Arnold.

Will report back later.

Ugh. I so don' wanna!


1:30 PM

Well, I did it. Killer weights. I feel so accomplished that I put on makeup :)
Going out to a family lunch.
And wearing a thong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Space Mom said...

Way to Go Rose!

I understand that tired! I did some weights this afternoon, felt good. Then Sylv and I rode to the bike shop to fix my bike! That felt good too!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home