Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Well, tomorrow is the day. I go back to Pilates, with the doctor's blessing.
I am happy and scared at the same time. Given that I am feeling better, I very much want to avoid regressing.
Bone-tired. I have been getting an average of 6 hours of sleep a night, with no nap time during the day.
It's only 8PM and I already am thinking of going to bed. I have so many chores to do, but they will have to wait until tomorrow.
In other news, someone I just met a month ago, who was going to be working with my husband for a very long time, died suddenly yesterday.
He was 42.
His wife of only 9 months found him slumped in his easy chair, and assumed he was asleep. Except that he wasn't. When she called and he didn't get up to come to dinner, she went to shake him and realized he was cold.
Given my train of thought lately, I didn't take this very well. They had been trying to have kids, with no success. She had asked me for fertility advice. Sad, so sad.
Boom is here, and I have to give hugs and kisses.
I am so grateful that I am here, and can do that.


My second blog-- Flowers in the Snow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katherineapfr said...

T-Fal Toaster Oven - Is the Avante Elite as Good as the Cuisinart TOB-175BC When you go to that link, too - you're going to read over 503 consumer reviews and they ranked it an almost perfect five stars all the way around. Cook on high for 2 minutes and 15 seconds; the cheese should be melted at this point. One of the most reliable of the kitchen appliances is the toaster oven.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home