Saturday, November 24, 2007

Eureka!


OMG! Can it be this easy? Can it?


I think I've found a very healthy, perfect replacement for cow milk.


Homemade almond milk!


I got so stoked that I padded downstairs, ransacked the pantry, and now have some nuts soaking in water. Can't wait until morning! I'll let you know how it goes and if the kids accept it! I know I intend to drink it!


You know... with my current way of thinking, I do believe I will soon fit in in California. Next thing you know, I'll be knitting hemp socks.


Naaaah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Well, knitting is fun - not sure about hemp socks though :)

I hope the almond milk goes well. I do think as a species we drink too much cow's milk but I love it! You will probably find you feel much healthier if you can stick to it. Its hard. I went off both wheat and dairy for 9 months once on the advice of a naturopath. It really helped me get my asthma under control - it was also a very effective way to lose weight.

:)

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home