Wednesday, November 28, 2007


Today was not a good day. It's late and I do not have the time or the energy to do any more typing, and my little one has a birthday coming up tomorrow.

Most of what I wanted to do today did not get done, and this caused me lots of stress. I looked and looked for a store at the mall, only to realize it was no longer there, replaced by a calendar store. I got turned around, and could not find my car, then figured out that I had parked at the completely opposite end of the darned place.

In the middle of the day, my husband called, and we agreed to meet for lunch, something we never do anymore. I picked a really great steakhouse, and was over the moon when I met up with him and walked in for an impromptu date.

Long story short: we waited almost an hour for appetizers, and the main courses were left on the counter (we saw them) so long that they got to us cold. When I sent them back to get warmed up, the meat came back burned, and the crab cake, which they insisted they redo, had cold spots. Good thing we were so happy to be together. I can imagine, though, that others may have had a super special occasion that got ruined.

Anyway-- that was not the most annoying point of the day. It was my visit to a "high-end" store where clients get treated like shit Gucci.

More on that when I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home