Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where's the fire?


Back from a wonderful vacation, and I have been running at full tilt.


Wake up, get everyone ready, cook breakfast, make lunches, take the boys to preschool, rush home, get as much as I can done in 3 hours, (today it was closet shakedown-- Stefan's) get them from preschool, go to treatment, come back, get dinner started...


Today was especially busy, because I had a Pilates session. It went very well, and it was great to break a sweat again.


After that, I rushed to the doctor, then home, scarfed down a salad for dinner (Ladurée style, I need to post the recipe!) and then had to go to PTA night. They call it PTO, but I see no reason to :P


Whew! I am tired! I should have been sleeping an hour ago, as my days start at 6:30.


I am happy to report, however, that my back pain is....zero! Hip is still bothering me, but it sure is wonderful not to feel creaky in the spine!


I have so many things to post to my other blog, but right now, sleep is the priority.


Gee, I hope our fire alarm doesn't go off at 6:30AM, again. What a racket this morning: "WHOOP, WHOOP, fire, fire... WEE-WOOOO, WEEEEE-WOOOO!"


It was, however, cool to have a huge ladder truck and a fireman in full regalia show up, bright and early, because even though we told the alarm company there was no fire, the law still required him to show up, to my delight, LOL.
"Did he look cool?" I asked my husband, who had answered the door hiding behind it, 'cause he was in his skivvies.
"Yeah."
Big, huge grin on my face. (Once a firehouse gal, always a firehouse gal... those were the days...)

I guess my hotfooting it tripped the silly smoke detector, because we still have not found the cause of our early morning alarm. Let's just do the clock radio tomorrow morning, like normal people , OK?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home