Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's intrinsic-- it really is

My long-awaited new hoop arrived moments ago, from Customhoop.com.
I already have the two-pounder, but it has been giving me problems, namely, too much pressure on my pelvic area. It just feels as if I am doing some sort of damage if I hoop for extended periods with it, so I ordered one that is one pound, only.

Excuses are no longer an option.

The hoop is here, my brother-in-law is downstairs picking up my niece and Stefan is resting (hopefully napping, soon) so all I have to do now is put on a show *I* want to watch, and go for it.

My Pilates teacher also called, twice, wanting to know if I intend to restart in the fall. The answer is: I don't know. I took a break because she had knee surgery, and, truthfully, because I needed a break, too. Not from the training, which is great, but from another thing I *have* to do, another place I *have* to be.

The biggest stress in my life is the tight schedule, that during the school year, is crazy, and not very flexible. So, I do not know what I want to do. Yeah, I do know what I want to do: keep my money and buy a Reformer, and work out when *I* want to. Problem is, more often than not, I do not want to.

Good grief, I think the greatest difficulty for people is overcoming their intrinsic laziness. Which I intend to do right after I click on "publish post."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home