Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yet more ear infections -- but I think I've got it!!!


We just finished yet another round of antibiotics, this time, with Pediazole.


But Stefan has yet another ear infection, and Boom has fluid. I have been going insane trying to come up with an alternative to all these antibiotics-- because the definition of stupidity is, as we all know, repeating the same thing and expecting different results.


I think I've found two ways to kick this thing: one is Xylitol -- Xlear nose spray!

And the other is lymphatic massage.


I will try both tomorrow. I am also using horribly stinky Gaia ear drops, which smell like rotten garlic, until Tuesday. Hopefully, by then, this thing will have finally cleared up. And the Xlear will help prevent any more bugs from causing infections, well, that will simply make my entire year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Wow, I hope those do the trick. You have certainly had more than your fair share. That is interesting about the xylitol. I researched it a bit as it helps prevents tooth decay and I had read that it can help with ear infections. Good luck

:)

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home