Monday, September 24, 2007

Good riddance, Paragard


The IUD came out today. I am so glad to be rid of it, darned foreign object. It never felt right from the very beginning, unlike the one I had before kids. Many times, especially at night, I would be aware of it, if I turned a certain way. It poked, it ached, it was *there*.

My OB asked what I intend to do, and I said, " Nothing."
"But what if you get pregnant?"
I just smiled and shrugged.
It is unlikely that another baby will show up, since we had to do a bit of Clomid convincing to coax Stefan into the world.

OK, so I am secretly hoping some miracle will show up. But don't tell my husband!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Your secret is safe with me. wink, wink.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so you had a crappy experience too? I had the Mirena for a total of 24 hellish hours - I hate IUD's - hate them! clmama

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home