Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Workoutus Interruptus

In the middle of Gilad's Abdominal Workout,


Boomer said, "Mama, poopoo!"
So, upstairs to the potty we went.
No poop. He hasn't pooped at all today, pretty unusual for him. And he has been cranky, and very clingy. I don't know what's up with that.

I lost my momentum, so I'll just go take a shower and maybe do something later. The remnants of hurricaine Katrina are on their way, so the weather is blah, and I kinda feel blah today, too.

Oh, and I just read the following:


After gaining 60 lbs. while pregnant with 19-month-old son Ryder, Kate Hudson (in New York City on Aug. 9) lost the weight “pretty fast" by relying on a 1,500-calorie-a-day diet that was high in protein and low in carbs and doing three-hour daily workouts.

Whoa, wait a minute, rewind, what was that?


"...and doing three-hour daily workouts.."





All righty, then. No wonder celebs bounce back so quickly, they spend 3 hours a day exercising. And then the rest of us beat ourselves up for being fat 'n' frumpy after we've had a baby.
Ha.





3 Comments:

Blogger Space Mom said...

Rose,

I can't find time to get a 30 minute work out not to mention a 3 hour workout!

Wow, how much do those celebs actually play and interact with their kids?

I would rather do 30 minute workouts when I can and play instead of a 3 hour workout and not have a child hug me!

(and poop does interupt whenever you try to do something doesn't it!)

Go woman GO!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

More proof that those celebs are not real people. THREE HOURS? Easy if you have a nanny, personal trainer, personal chef, personal shopper and errand-runner, housekeeper, etc, etc.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Tutan Davis said...

Gotta keep this in mind. Especially since Julia Roberts had her twins the same day I had Merrick, then showed up a couple of months later at the Academy Awards looking swell !

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home