Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cold, Hard Stats

OK, here is what my brutally honest friend, Tanita, told me this evening, after I had to remove Curly Fries (aka Stefan, LOL, happy 10 months, little guy!) several times from batting his little fists on the shiny, irresistible new "toy."

Rose's Stats:

143.6 pounds (average)
33.2% body fat (healthy, but I barely squeaked by) 23 to 34 is OK for my age range
Visceral fat, 6 LOW RISK: 1-12 HIGH RISK: 13-59
91 pounds of muscle
4.8 pounds of bone
Physique rating: 6 Standard muscular. This is a person who has an average body fat%, and higher than normal muscle mass level.
Calories needed to maintain current weight: 2394
Metabolic age rating: 43 (uh-oh!)

It is both good and bad news. My husband got on it and said it was a "rude scale."
We are both determined to improve our numbers.
This thing says we are older than we are. Sheesh. So much for being 32!
Oh, well, at least I'm a Physique Rating 6. Here are the parameters:

Physique Rating Guide

1 Seriously obese
2 Obese
3 Solidly built
4 Under exercised
5 Standard
6 Standard muscular
7 Thin
8 Thin and muscular
9 Highly muscular

I have a lot of work to do.
I think today is my 2-month anniversary. Wish I had had this Tanita two months ago, so I could maybe see some progress today.
Oh, well, at least my new jeans are now loose.
I've gotta start counting calories to make sure I eat less than 2394.
Crap.
I hate counting calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home