Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Almost Didn't Do It





Thank you, Wynonna Judd, for having the guts to appear on Oprah today, even though you haven't lost much weight after your very public declaration, in February, that you had "made the commitment to get fit, take back control, and stay on track!"


I didn't feel like working out, but when I saw you, I was inspired to get off the bed, where I was taking a half hour off while the boys slept, change into my exercise gear, and do something.

It ended up being a really fun workout. Lots of mini-trampoline with a laughing Boomer, and even Stefan was jumping in his exersaucer. We had a grand ol' time, and I did lots of abs.

Today was Stefan's checkup: 17 pounds, 8 oz, 30 inches, 18 inch head, healthy, muscular, and, according to the ped, 4 stars in the temperament department. He smiled and responded to everything he was supposed to. Poor little guy then got the pneumococcal vaccine. No more shots until December, thank goodness.

I feel good, and I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home