Sunday, September 25, 2005

Kicked My Ass, Hard

Ahhhh, there is nothing like a super killer workout to make you feel so accomplished!

I spent an hour and 10 minutes, working myself to the max. It did help that Boomer and my husband were there, Boomer applauding both of us and clapping, and giving us high fives. Both of us jumped on the mini-tramp with him, holding his little hands, between sets with *very* heavy weights. I worked until I could literally lift no more.

Then, I did abs.

After a super hot shower, my wonderful husband brought me 3 Advil, LOL.

This afternoon, I felt like a hot mama in new jeans, with sequins on the pockets, and a brand new floral blouse. Until Stefan vomited on said new blouse. :/

Oh, and another benefit to being lighter: you can wear high heels and your feet don't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home