Monday, September 12, 2005

The things we women will wear... good grief!


I saw a TV commercial for this circulation-restricting torture device :


Slim ‘n’ Lift™

California Beauty®’s Slim ‘n Lift™ Silouette is a revolutionary slimming and lifting undergarment than can give you a sexy, curvy hour glass figure in and instant!

Made from a super comfortable miracle micro fiber, it is the most effective solution for quickly smoothing out unsightly bulges and getting your figure back. Just slip on a pair and watch as the elastic ribbed support flattens and lifts for an instant tummy tuck, how the side panels firm-up thighs, and how the double U band ribbing lifts and shapes for a sexy butt!

With the Slim ‘n Lift™ Silhouette, you go from bulging and bumpy to tight and trim!

"I’ve been dieting off and on for about 8 years and I just can’t seem to lose the weight. But with Slim ‘n’ Lift™ it’s gone instantly!

Diana Hilgard

All of your problem areas are targeted at once!



OK, so according to these people, all I need to do is to slip on a stretchy fat compression device and I will no longer be bulging and bumpy. Gee, how stupid am I, for trying to use exercise and a healthy diet to get rid of my "problem areas"?

Dana put on the Slim ‘n’ Lift™ and *lost* the weight instantly! Bring on the chocolate cake, I'll just throw away my dumbbells and pull a Dana!

My question: why the hell does it also come in size 2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home