Saturday, September 10, 2005

Great time yesterday!

Guess what I did yesterday? Had a late lunch with Amy and her family!
Those of you who "know" Amy -- she is the same as she is online, guys :)
These are all the decent pics I managed to get on my camera. Hope she has the group shot, or shots with both babies, 'cause I sure didn't get as many as I would have liked.

Amy-- if you are reading this, please do *not* post pics in which I look fat or I have a double chin! (Please, God, don't let her say, "But, Rose, they *all* are like that!")


Boomer and Myleigh hit it off right away,and had a blast coloring and playing with wooden lions! Thank you for the gift!


"But it's a restaurant!" you say. Did they eat? Ummm...no. Toddlers don't need food.



Amy, Boomer, and Myleigh.



Stefan and my wonderful nanny, Maria. Think she's fond of him? :)



Amy's husband and Merrick, who is one day older than Stefan.


Um... at one point, we lost them.

They both took off running through the mall, with me after them. Doesn't it look as if they are doing some sort of a dance? LOL!






Boomer gives Myleigh a good-bye hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home