Thursday, September 01, 2005

Firmin' it Up

I love how a bad day is followed by a good one, most of the time.

Today I got through most of The Firm, Volume 3.

Don't ask how, with two little ones underfoot, but I got through everything but the last segment. By the end of the evil dumbbell-behind-the knee segment, Stefan was hungry and beginning to yell, while Boomer (with him in the crib, jumping up and down as high as he could, LOL) finally wanted out, so I decided to end it there and go take a shower.

Correction: a frantic, 60-second scrub with lukewarm water, while Stefan, on all fours in front of the glass door, screamed at the top of his lungs, despite his older brother's heartwarming and adorable attempts to play peek-a-boo with him.

Stefan will scream and get really wound up, but shuts off like a switch when he gets what he wants. I picked him up off the bathroom floor, and he stopped screaming, but then I went into the bedroom to get dressed, put him down on a nice, soft area rug, and the screaming commenced again, full-force.

Uh-oh. Not only does he resemble my sister-in-law, it looks as if he might have her feisty personality, too. I hope not, LOL!

Anyway... I will be sore tomorrow, but I am feeling so darned victorious. And, no, I didn't touch the ice cream in the freezer. Had myself a nice, juicy apple instead, and only hit The Cabinet once, for one square of dark chocolate. Don't laugh, dark chocolate is healthful chocolate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Sounds like my little guy, too.

You're doing great, Rose! Enjoy that chocolate (mmm, wish I had some in the house)!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home