Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I don' wanna

What do you do on a day when you really, really, reeealeee don't feel like exercising?

So far, everything you can, to avoid it. Play with the kids, fix meals, feed the kids, do laundry, sort mountains of mail, wash and slice peaches, cut into chunks, insert into freezer bags, for future smoothies...

Sigh.

All I really wanna do is take a nap.

And eat.

Update, 4PM

The answer is, you suck it up and go downstairs, put in Gilad's Step and Tone workout, and do as much as you can.
I will be in Vegas for the next few days. I was going to take Boomer, but now I am happy to be going only with my husband. Today I got no break, not even in the shower. Bless his little heart, he followed me in there, and stomped and stomped in the water. He is like a duckling; follows me everywhere. "Mama, MAMA, MAAAMAAA!" Talks up a storm, wants constant attention, is full of energy, challenges me hourly, and refuses to nap. Mama needs to recharge her emotional batteries.

I am determined to use the gym at the hotel. We are staying at the Paris Hilton. I'm sure they have some sort of exercise room there. Time to pack, and my workout gear is going into the luggage first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Space Mom said...

I hear you! I don't wanna either. I am so impressed with your willpower!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home