Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Honey, I ate too much baklava!


Today I got my period, and I didn't know it. So far, not one cramp. It remains to be seen whether or not the IUD removal was a success, but so far, so good.

FedEx brought me a brand new set of pots, all stainless steel. Tomorrow I am doing a serious triage in my kitchen, getting rid of a lot of toxic stuff.

Speaking of toxic-- today I made a killer baklava and had two pieces. I feel as if I have a brick in my stomach. I can't decide if it was worth it, although it was the most divine baklava I have ever eaten in my life. I will be sure to post the recipe, which I got from an 81-year-old Greek man. Brief preview: almonds and Greek honey :)


Yes, evil carbs and lots of butter-- but tomorrow I am skating *and* lifting 120 pounds!
Read Flowers in the Snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home