Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blue toenails

Yesterday I went skating again.
It was great, but I am horrified to feel that my SI pain is getting worse and worse.
I want to go right now, very badly. But I am afraid that if I continue this way, it's going to cause some irreversible damage what will completely bench me, in the long run.
The "winter fix" I get when skating is incomparable. I absolutely adore the rush of cold wind, the sound of skates scraping the ice, the glide that feels like I'm about to take flight.
OK, so now I am desperate to go.
I'll see you later.

2 PM: Well, I never went. Looked down at my toenails and decided to try giving my self a pedicure, because I do not want to go to the salon for that anymore.

I found the blue toenail polish I had purchased when Boom was a baby. Back then, I never would have contemplated using it on myself; I bought it to color code some pockets on a diaper bag.

Because Boom had told me recently that "You can have blue toenails, too, Mama!" I decided to have just that.

Not as exhilarating as skating, but it definitely is nice to have toenails that are polished-- even if they do look strange, LOL.



Read Flowers in the Snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home