Saturday, October 06, 2007


Today I did something I have not done in a long time: I went in the basement and worked out. It was not as it was before. All the pressure was gone. I was doing something good for my back, and strengthening my injured body. I didn't have strict impositions about time or type of exercise. I didn't feel as if I hadn't done enough. Actually, having done more than I normally do at Dr. Z's office, I felt pretty darned effective!


Surprisingly, it was Boom who said he wanted to go work out. He went through a series of weight lifting exercises, plus trampoline jumping, plus boxing with the heavy bag, complete with gloves, all under my husband's watchful eye.

It feels so wonderful to see my little guy do all this and know that he does it because it's what he sees in the home.


The coconut oil is a 10. You only need a tiny bit, it is totally tasteless and odorless, and it works beautifully. For flavor, I drizzled some extra virgin olive oil on top of our morning eggs. The breakfast smoothie I made contained carrots and avocado, and my boys practically inhaled it. Plus, all of us are taking Catalyn. This is a manufacturer that Dr. Z trusts-- all their products are pharmaceutical grade.


I am now sitting here, with Max, my cat, sleeping on my legs. Our home is clean, quiet, peaceful, and full of love.


Life is extremely good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

What a great example you are setting for your boys!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home