Friday, October 05, 2007

Ice, ice, baby


Today I managed to purchase some new Jackson skates and to go skating, without falling, at another rink in the area.

A blissful half-hour, it was. I can't wait to go again.

Mari left me a disapproving message, implying that I should do cardio "with my feet on the ground." Said that she wants to talk to me about the break I want to take.

The other studio won't give me my money back. I got a message saying they want to talk to my chiropractor and work around "whatever it is you have."

Go away, world. For now, I just want to skate.

Read Flowers in the Snow

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

They are lovely skates! I think I could really get into ice skating. When Jasper is about the age of your little one, I think it is something I will be doing quite often - its relaxing and good for you at the same time. Actually, what I need is a bike so I can get to the ice rink quicker, so I can go now!

Enjoy your skating :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home