Monday, October 15, 2007

I need a pointy hat


Ice skating, today, was necessary. Glad I went for half an hour, even though I was cold because I had left my helmet and gloves in the car.

This morning, I woke up the witch from hell, and everyone was better off to stay away from me.
Dead lifts with 110 pounds today. Major ice cream attack after dinner. I ate as much as I wanted, with cream, nuts, and dried cherries, and it was *good*. OK, so I knew I was eating too much. But once in a while, you just have to do what you want.


Dr. Z. thinks I have estrogen dominance. I have a saliva kit ready to go, to daily measure hormone levels and see what is going on.

If he can fix this, well... I have no idea what I would owe the man.
Oh, and I finished The Bone Yard. The book sucked, but it was a book. I signed up for a book on CD rental service, and have Running with Scissors on the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

Hello,

I'd like to send you an email. If you could get back to me via email that will be great.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home