Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday


This is the USDA Recalls, Withdrawals and Alerts web page, something I wish I would have found a long time ago. Now, I check it at least a couple of times a week.


Good day today. For some reason, I am craving peanut butter. I like to eat it with plum butter (D'arbo-- I get it at World Market) instead of Jelly. Deeeee-licious!

I found this brand, Smart Balance Omega, that tastes incredible and is made with flax seed oil-- but I don't give it to my guys, because a very reputable doctor told us that flax seed oil has been shown to cause prostate cancer in men.

Dead lifted 110 pounds at Dr. Z's today. The weight lifting is getting intense. The goal, he says, is to go as high as I can, where I can only do a few reps before I get to failure. Well, 110 pounds felt OK! I know I can go higher. I hope my hand bones and tendons can handle all that weight

.

My baby boy was in a wonderful mood today, my big boy was helpful and well-behaved, and I am loving life.

Today I took Boom to open house at our local fire station, and while he enjoyed the huge moon-bounce style slide and miniature fire truck rides, I talked to the chief and checked out their new unit (ambulance) put into service just 2 months ago. Wow, how things have changed in 10 years. It was fun to show my son all the equipment, and to explain to him the uses of the different things we saw. Not to mention, climb into all the trucks, and go into the firehouse.

But it got me wistful, too. I sure do miss working as an EMT.

Tomorrow we are driving south for about an hour and a half to go to a real pumpkin patch-- the kind where you have to go on a hay ride to get to where the pumpkins actually grow. The weather is scheduled to be perfect.

And since my back is perfect, too, I just can't wait.
Hope your weekend is just as good.
Read Flowers in the Snow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vernonacdt said...

It is entirely possible in the event of a major accident, that safety professionals and officials could decide to prosecute you. Only authorized persons allowed to drive forklift Would your car to a colleague to borrow if you know that he does not Driver's license? Do not leave your Forklift So even people who are authorized to drive. Forklift Toyota Komatsutelescopic For Sale Yale Forklift Accessories New Mexico Prepare a nice advertisement through an online advertising agency and tell them to write a crisp, catchy description about the forklift truck highlighting all of its salient features and telling them about the various advantages that come with it. In actual fact, the ones can deal with forklift are people who have abilities required and adequately trained.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home